New from the Teaching Technology Center!
The One Button Studio
The One Button Studio is a user-friendly video recording studio with only three easy steps.
- Insert a USB drive into the dock
- Press the Record Button to begin a recording and press it again to stop
- Remove the drive when you are done!
Everything recorded automatically gets added to your USB drive in a convenient Hi-Resolution .mp4 file, which is a perfect format for uploading and sharing videos over the web.
The Teaching Technology Center’s One Button Studio is located in Brown 417. The Studio includes a professional HD camera, audio, and lights set up against a green screen or white curtain backdrop. The studio space is free for use to all MICA faculty and staff with reservations made through Brown Center Checkout or the Teaching Technology Center.
This High-Tech space can be used for:
- Recording Short Lectures
- Shooting Green Screen Footage (using slides, video or images as a backdrop)
- Recording Interviews (up to two-three people)
- And anything else that calls for a quick and simple video recording for a class!
The Teaching Technology Center may also assist you in the shooting, editing, storing and sharing of videos made within the One Button Studio.
Here is a demo of what the One Button Studio can do for you!